Dealing with eczema can be really hard especially when it flairs up and itchiness becomes so intense. Physicians often suggest a steroidal lotion, which for most people does not always work. There are other steps you can take to relieve the terrible itchiness and blistering. Listed below are some natural cure for eczema.
5 natural cure for eczema
1. Cocoa butter is an effective nature cure for eczema. It is ideal your dry skin since Vitamin E is naturally found in it. Additionally, it makes the skin amazingly soft and it smells good as well. It is best to buy cocoa butter in its purest form since contaminated cream can worsen the condition.
2. Flax Oil is an excellent natural cure for eczema since it can help lock the moisture content in to the skin like a moisturizer or a lotion would. Unlike many creams and moisturizers that are available on the market, flax oil is 100% organic and is a good option for those who are fed up with the doctors and medications but are still worried about relief.
3. Rub almond oil around the affected regions before you take a short bath. Do not touch the almond oil. The water-flow will rinse away the excess oil, retaining you moisturized.
4. Wear garments that are made from natural cotton, this will not just keep your skin cool but it’ll also allow your skin to breathe. There are many breathable materials available but cotton is the best and a lot of individuals have access to it.
5. If you’ve eczema you might not know that there are specific food items that can trigger an eczema outbreak. By continuing to keep a food journal, you could make a note of the foodstuffs that are resulting in outbreaks and learn how to avoid these food types. You should avoid milk, eggs and citrus fruits.